Wayne Baeyens, “RSI: Logic, Signals Time Frame Correlation”
Traders Press, Inc | 2007 | ISBN: 1934674001 | 360 pages |
Become an RSI expert!
* Get crystal clear stereo vision of the markets through a new 3-D RSI analysis method
* Learn why a single RSI value is insufficient to determine the actual condition of the market
* How to define MEANINGFUL price support and resistance lines using RSI references
* How to correlate RSI signals in three different time frames.
* Learn ‘RSI Vectors’ and how to use them
* The simple truth about Price/RSI divergences demystified
RSI: Logic, Signals Time Frame Correlation explores the new RSI analysis method developed by options trader, Walter Baeyens. His Time Frame Correlation examines contradictory RSI signals that occur in different time frames and offers a logical interpretation. Complete with descriptive analogies and illustrative charts, this book offers a method for 3-D vision through multiple time frame RSI picture analysis.
Three decades ago, Welles Wilder, a true pioneer in the art of technical analysis, developed RSI, the topic of this book. RSI has become one of the most popular and most widely used technical indicators available and is found in virtually every technical analysis software program. It has been my honor and privilege to have met Welles shortly after the publication of his groundbreaking book, a New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems in 1978, and to have been his friend since. Traders Press has had a longstanding business relationship with Welles company, Trend Research, and his original work on RSI continues to this day to be a popular and highly sought after book, which is distributed by Traders Press.
Walter Baeyens, a Belgian trader, has developed his own “take”on the most effective way to use RSI in making trading decisions, which he shares in this, his first book. It is our hope that by sharing with the reader the benefit of his own research and work, this book will prove educational and beneficial to you in your own trading.